The articles selected among those in the virtual catalog of this site may be purchased under the following conditions.
Order acceptance / Conclusion of the contract.
The purchase of what is required will be perfected through the following phases:
1) By sending the order, the customer sends to Gemellidapolso Srl a proposal to purchase the product or products selected. Sending purchase order, you consent (under art. 10 DL 185/1999) to receive further communications by Gemellidapolso Srl described below, which are aimed exclusively to the conclusion and implementation of the sales contract.
2) Gemellidapolso Srl a confirmation e-mail receipt of the order sent by the client, assigning a 'Customer Order Number' to be used in any further communication with Gemellidapolso Srl.
3) The customer has 24 hours to conduct the online order to communicate to Gemellidapolso Srl its possible cancellation, by telephone at +39 081403512 or by sending a request through the Contact Us page of this site. In any case, Gemellidapolso Srl check the actual availability of required goods in stock and will communicate via e-mail or by telephone at the number provided by the customer if the order can be accepted or not.
4) If the order can be accepted, Gemellidapolso Srl will send a confirmation email to the conclusion of the purchase process, providing information on the timing of delivery and the necessary means of the order.
5) Gemellidapolso Srl will then deliver what is required to courier charge. The payment by the Customer will be using the mode choice when buying online.
To ensure a quick delivery of your order, Gemellidapolso Srl partners with the best express couriers selected depending on the target region and the type of product.
Nothing shall be due to the courier upon delivery of your package unless previously agreed by both parties.
Orders are processed from 10am GMT to 5pm GMT Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 5pm on Friday shall be processed on the following Monday.
Products listed as “Available” in the Gemellidapolso Srl shop on line shall be processed and shipped within 3 working days from receipt of payment by Gemellidapolso Srl
“Special Order” products shall be shipped within 3 working days from the time they are received at the Gemellidapolso Srl warehouse
Please note, however, that shipments of “Special Order” products can take up 10 working days.
Orders shall not be processed for the month of August; if placed, they shall be processed in September.
- For Italy, shipments are delivered within 48 hours (excluding public holidays).
- Shipments to the rest of the EU will require about 3-4 working days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world will require about 7 working days depending on shipping methods (not accounting for customs delays).
Taxes and customs duties
There are no extra fees or duties on products shipped to countries within the European Union. Customers will not have to pay anything upon delivery.
Shipments to destinations outside the European Union may be subject to import taxes or customs duties. These charges are the sole responsibility of the recipient, who will have to pay the amount due to the shipper or to the competent authorities in the matter.
The sale contract between the customer and Gemellidapolso Srl is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.